Aug 29, 2008

rain, rainbows, swimingholes, and flash floods, ya in the desert





so i decided to get in the truck and see if i could get to town this friday night. My neighbor Larry of the crazy diamonds is coming out this labor day, a labor day without my party. I was told I don't need a house for a house warming party, but what are the people to be impressed with, the out house, although it is coming together as a piece of shit. Any way made it, like driving on buffalo ice roads after a nice inch of snow, man that mud makes you do some weird things, sticks to every thing and would be great for mud wrestling in, Ya so it has rained, dressed for about 36 of the last 48 hours and I recored an inch and half of rain, fill those buckets... place all around catching the drips and about 30 gallons of more water. There have been many rainbows, man this place is the home of the rainbow, and the pin flower is good for candy. There are pics of the terlingua creek were I bath, and read, " the tracker" it is for now. And a shot of the new painting, as it take shape.